Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Box
|Usage/Application||Control Surgical Bleeding|
SURGISPON®ABSORBABLE GELATIN SPONGE POWDER can be applied in a dry form, or as a paste mixed with saline solution. Di???erent consistencies and grades of viscosity can be achieved by varying the powder-to- ???uid ratio for optimum use on irregular structures such as bone, and for filling any cavity or fissure as required.
• High ???exibility, adaptability, and easy handling
• Can be easily formed into any shape, according to surgical site
• Stops bleeding fast, within 2 minutes
• Made from highly purified pharmaceutical grade gelatin
• Does not cause bone dehiscence like conventional bone waxes
• Can be applied by hand or with a standard syringe to areas that are hard to reach
• Reduces the time the Surgeon needs to revisit cut bone surfaces, to clean up bleeding
• Fast & proven haemostasis for those hard to reach areas and from oozing spongy bone
• pH neutral character – can be combined with drugs
• No risk of encapsulation
• Totally biodegraded in within < 4 weeks
• High patient comfort – can be le in situ.
View Complete details